Mango Banana Smoothie





Hi everyone! I'm Serena & I'm going to be giving you all some great recipes.
One of my favorite things to make is my Mango Banana Smoothie which is super healthy and filling.  It makes a great breakfast and it doesn't take very long!
This makes a 28 ounce smoothie.

All you need is:
a blender
a kitchen knife
1 fresh mango
1 banana
2 cups vanilla yogurt (I use low fat)
3/4 cup 2% milk
1/2 - 1 Tbs. honey

Directions:
First, cut your mango and banana. Then, put your yogurt and milk into the blender. Add in the mango,banana, and honey.  Blend it on the smoothie setting for about 30 seconds and voila!  Isn't it such a pretty color. Enjoy!!

If you cant get fresh mango, frozen (1cup cubed) will do.

Check out how to cut your fresh mango: http://celebrateyourhome.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-to-cut-mango-into-cubes.html

Try it and comment what you think!




Comments